API Q1 certification
When manufacturing companies apply for the certification of API monogram products, the main job is to establish a quality management system that must meet all the requirements of API SpecQ1 "Specifications for the Quality Outline of the Petroleum, Petrochemical, and Natural Gas Industry", and be practically operated and effectively maintained. Manufacturers apply for API certification for their products . If they are not in the scope of API monogrammed products, they can directly apply for API Spec Q1 certification.
API Q2 certification
API in 2011 Nian 12 was officially released and published API specification Q2 « Oil , gas industry service organizations to provide quality management system standard >>, and clearly the oil , the basic requirements of the natural gas industry service providers of quality management system , is the first international A quality management system specification for industrial service providers. API Specification Q2 is mainly used in the upstream activities of the oil and gas industry , including : construction , maintenance , production and abandonment of oil wells , abandoned wells , oil well services , equipment repair and maintenance, and other inspections. Activities .
API certification procedure
1. The two parties signed a consulting contract. The two parties reached an agreement on the scope of certification, consultation time, cost, location, etc., signed a consulting contract, and the consulting project officially started.
2. Document preparation. Guide companies to design product drawings that meet API requirements, formulate process documents and quality system documents, technical specifications, operating instructions and other supporting documents; help plan quality manual documents to meet API Q1 and enterprise actuals and translate into English.
3. Application for certification. Help companies apply for certification to API headquarters and send relevant English documents to the certification body for review. And guide the company to remit application fees and certification fees to API headquarters.
4. Staff training. Enterprise product design engineers API training product specifications, special processes operating personnel API specification of the process technology required training (such as welding, etc.), to inspectors conducted API training test knowledge of specification requirements (such as non-destructive Inspection, etc.), training of management representatives on quality system operation and maintenance knowledge, and training of other employees on post knowledge.
5. On-site guidance. Provide on-site guidance for the company's product design, manufacturing, inspection, gage management, and quality system operation. When problems are found, corrective and preventive measures are taken in a timely manner to ensure that within four months, the company's products meet the API product specifications and the quality system meets API SPEC. Q1 requirements.
6 , API certification. The enterprise shall do the preparation work before the certification and the reception work during the certification to ensure that the company passes the API certification once .