REACH certification introduction
" Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals ;" This is the EU's access to their markets for all chemicals preventive management regulations, in 2007 Nian 6 Yue 1 officially implemented.
Although the requirements of the REACH regulations are extremely complicated, the biggest impact for Chinese manufacturers or European importers is their requirements for substances of high concern ( SVHC ). Substances that meet the requirements of Article 57 of REACH are generally considered a substance of high concern (SVHC) . For such SVHC substances, and the following conditions, in accordance with REACH section . 7 article (2)The requirements of paragraph Needs to BE Advertised: The Substance has been included in The Candidate List of Substances Subject to permission to the allow The use of; The Presence of The Substance Article This article was of The Concentration IS Greater Within last 0 . . 1% ( weight ratio W is / W is ) ;
Who needs SVHC notification
- EU manufacturers
- EU importer
- Non-EU producers (must be entrusted to represent only OR )
When to report for SVHC
- 2010 Nian 12 January 1 included before the date of SVHC substances list, to be informed in 2011 Nian 6 months 1 date 6 submitted within months;
- 2010 Nian 12 January 1 included after the date of SVHC substances list, to be informed of the date of publication 6 submitted within months.
SVHC list (as of 2011 Nian 12 Yue 19 days, published 73 items, is expected to generate a total of 1400-2000 items SVHC
- SVHC first list ( 15 term) in 2008 Nian 10 was officially proclaimed in force
- SVHC second batch of the list ( 14 term) in 2010 Nian 1 was officially proclaimed in force
2010 Nian 3 Yue 30 days, acrylamide was included in the SVHC list ( the case of the second batch of the list)
- SVHC third installment of the list ( 8 term) in 2010 Nian 6 Yue 18 officially announced the entry into force
- SVHC fourth installment of the list ( 8 term) in 2010 Nian 12 Yue 15 officially proclaimed in force
- SVHC fifth list ( 7 term) in 2011 Nian 6 Yue 20 officially announced the entry into force
- SVHC sixth installment of the list ( 20 term) in 2011 Nian 12 Yue 19 officially announced the entry into force
Why SVHC notification
The EU implements REACH regulations on domestic products . Products within the EU must fulfill the obligations of the REACH regulation before they can be legally produced or imported. Countries have adopted strict supervision and punishment measures against REACH legislation. EU customs can conduct REACH compliance inspections. If they violate REACH regulations, they will face product recalls, fines and even imprisonment.