GOST-R certification introduction
Those who are not included in the scope of the new regulation CU-TR can continue to apply for GOST-R certificates,
GOST-R Certificate Type
Two voluntary certificates
The difference is that compulsory certificates are yellow and voluntary certificates are blue.
1. Single batch certificate, apply for a specific batch, only valid for this batch of exports
2. One- year certificatecan be used for unlimited times within one year.
3. The 3- year certificatecan be used for unlimited times within 3 years.
GOST-R certification forensics process
1. Make a quotation based on product information and confirm the type of application certificate
2. The two parties signed a contract
3. The contract takes effect, and we arrange for the engineer to contact to fill in the application form
4. Assist in preparing required technical documents and inform export precautions
5. Submit an application for institutional review
6. Issue a draft, customer confirmation
7. Confirm that there is no problem and issue a certificate
8. Send Certificate and Invoice
Enterprises need to submit documents to apply for a certificate:
1. Application form (we provide)
2. Enterprise business license
3. ISO9001 system certificate (if any)
4. Product instruction manual, drawings, photos, parameters
5. Product test report, factory internal or Third party test report
6. If the customs code of the product
is unclear, we will have engineer guidance and provide sample references.
If you want to know more about the customs union certification, please contact our staff.