Introduction to MD Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC
According to Article 1.2 of the Machinery Directive , any assembly made up of components. At least a part of it is for the purpose of raw material processing, handling, or packaging, and people who move through appropriate actuators, controllers or circuits are called "mechanical". The term "machinery" also includes groups of machines that are arranged and controlled in order to achieve comprehensive functions such as raw material processing, handling, handling, packaging, etc. In addition, some “security components” that guarantee safety during use and that if this component fails will endanger the safety or health of the person exposed to it, which is also a machinery covered by this directive.
Can also be understood as a non-human or other animal-powered, equipped or designed to be equipped with a drive system, composed of several parts, and at least one part can be moved, designed to complete Equipment for specific purposes; ( 99% of production and processing equipment used in factories belong to the machinery defined here)
Scope of application of mechanical products
1 . mechanical
Machinery refers to a non-human or other animal-powered device that is equipped or designed to be equipped with a drive system. It is composed of several parts and at least one part is movable. It is designed to perform specific tasks. Equipment; ( 99% of production and processing equipment used in factories belong to the machinery defined here)
2 . Replaceable equipment
Replaceable equipment refers to devices that can be installed on mechanical equipment to change or increase mechanical functions. The tools are not lost in the replaceable equipment defined here;
3．Safety element Safety element refers to the element purely used to achieve safety functions. This element does not affect the function of the machine. If the element fails, it will greatly threaten the safety of the operator. Such elements can be circulated separately in the market;
4 . Lifting equipment accessories Lifting equipment accessories refer to the independent equipment installed between the lifting equipment and the equipment being lifted, and the sling and its components belong to the lifting equipment accessories;
5 . Chains, ropes, and wire meshes Chains, ropes, and wire meshes are elements that are mainly installed on lifting equipment or accessories for lifting;
6 . Removable mechanical transmission device Removable mechanical transmission device refers to the transmission device installed between the power source and the driven device. If the device is equipped with a protective device, the protective device and the device should be considered as one and cannot be separated;
7 . Semi-finished machinery Semi-finished machinery refers to the equipment that will be assembled into a complete machine, but the equipment itself cannot achieve any function. Independent drive systems are semi-finished machines.
Does not belong to the scope of machinery:
1. Designed and manufactured as lifting and / or transporting equipment for passengers , regardless of load or not, except for industrial trucks equipped with lifting operators.
2. Machines that rely solely on human power for direct power, unless the machine is used to stack cargo.
3. Medical machinery in direct contact with patients.
4. Special equipment for open air plazas or amusement parks,
The steam boiler, a pressure vessel with a groove,
6. Machines specially designed or applied for nuclear energy use. In the event of an accident, radiation energy will leak out.
7. Radiating components form part of the machine,
8. Light weapons,
9. Storage tanks and pipelines for gasoline, diesel, flammable liquids and dangerous goods,
10. Means of transport: Means of transport and their trailers that transport people and / or goods through public transport networks such as roads, railways, waterways and in the air shall be considered as means of transport. However, transport vehicles used by the mining industry are covered by this Directive.
11. Vessel and related offshore equipment equipped with related equipment.
12. For public or private transportation, people's gondola and cable cars pulled by ropes.
13. Agricultural and forest traction machine, as detailed in Article 74 (150) of the EEC Bulletin Directive, Article 1 (1) , as defined in the relevant laws and regulations of European Union reconciling wheeled agriculture or forest traction type certification. Amended by 88/29 / EEC Gazette Directive (2) .
14. Machines specially designed and manufactured for military or police use,
15. Lifts for permanent use in a building or building within a specific height range. The moving car is fixed between the rails with a horizontal angle of 15 º and above, and is designed to transport:
—Personnel, —Personnel and cargo, —Cargo, but with personnel accessibility. In other words, people can enter it without any difficulty, and its control part is located in the trunk and is within easy reach of the personnel. — Vehicles used for carrying people and climbing with pinions and racks. -Mining winches, -Theater lifts, -Cranes used on construction sites, for carrying people or goods.
Procedures for applying for CE certification
1. Confirmation based on product
2. The two parties sign the certification contract
3. The company provides test samples and technical documents
4. Conduct sample testing and review of technical documents
5. Submit foreign audit and issue certificates to customers
6. Guidance for export use of enterprises
7. The enterprise attaches the CE mark on the product
Risk of non-compliance with CE marking
1. The risk is very large. Once investigated, it will face penalties such as fines, return of goods, destruction, and inability to clear customs. If the circumstances are serious, it will be blacklisted and permanently barred from entering the EU market.
2. In the EU market, the "CE" mark is a compulsory certification mark. Whether it is a product produced by an enterprise within the EU or a product produced in another country, it must be affixed with the "CE" mark to freely circulate on the EU market. Demonstrates that the product meets the basic requirements of the EU's New Technical Coordination and Standardization Directive. This is a mandatory requirement imposed on products by EU law.
3. The meaning of the CE mark is that the CE acronym is used to indicate that the product with the CE mark conforms to the main requirements of the relevant European directives and is used to confirm that the product has passed the corresponding conformity assessment procedure and / or the manufacturer's The declaration of conformity has truly become a passport for products to be allowed to enter the European Union market. For instructions to add CE marked products, no CE mark may not be listed for sale, has been affixed CE mark to market products that do not meet safety requirements should be ordered to withdraw from the market, continued violation of Directive CE mark requirements , Will be restricted or banned from entering the EU market or forced to withdraw from the market.