ISO / TS16949 introduction
ISO / TS16949 : 2009, its full name: Quality management system, the organization of automobile production parts and related service parts implements the special requirements of ISO9001 . ISO / TS 16949 standard is an international automotive industry group (IATF) in ISO9001 , based on the increase of the special requirements of the automotive industry and the customer's written in , the latest version of the system are: ISO / TS 16949:. 2009 2009-6- 15 released.
Scope of ISO / TS 16949
1. ISO / TS 16949 specifies the quality system requirements of automotive suppliers for the design / development, production, installation and service of automotive related products .
2. ISO / TS 16949 applies to suppliers and subcontractors " on-site " that provide production and service parts for the following items :
a) parts or materials,
b) heat-treated parts, painting, plating, or other final processing services,
c) other customer specified products.
3. ISO / TS 16949 also applies to the entire automotive supply chain.
ISO / TS16949 benefits
1 , integrated with other global car manufacturers to provide high-quality products to automotive manufacturers worldwide
2 , the common IATF third party registration scheme, global consistency
3 , improved products and processes quality
4. Further guarantee of global resources
5. Reconfigure supplier resources to improve quality
6. Common quality system approach in the supply chain to maintain the development and consistency of suppliers / sub-suppliers
7. Reduce multiple tripartite registrations to reduce costs
8. Reduce changes and improve efficiency
9. Reduce second-party system audits
10. Common language to help improve understanding of quality requirements
The main links and differences between ISO / TS 16949 and ISO9001
A. ISO / TS 16949 is ISO9001 increase on the basis of criteria specific requirements of the automotive industry , and the US QS - 9000 , Germany VDA6.1 , France EAQF and Italy AVSQ core part of the combine as a whole, in which a provision There are 82 special requirements and about 200 detailed requirements .
B. ISO / TS 16949 quality certification is a compulsory requirement of automobile companies ( OEMs ) for close-tier enterprises, and it is not compulsory for their suppliers. ISO9001 quality certification is often an enterprise's spontaneous and conscious behavior;
C. ISO / TS 16949 adds the QS-9000 and VDA6.1 series reference manuals in addition to the standard itself , such as APQP , FMFA , SPC , MSA , PPAP, etc.