LIFT instruction introduction
Directive 95 Lift / 16 / EC , the new directive 2014/33 / EU will be 2016 Nian 4 Yue 20 began execution, after the implementation of new regulations, the certificate press the New Directive to apply.
Lifts suitable for use in permanent buildings and constructions. For the purpose of this Directive, the term "lifters" means a piece of equipment used at a specific height to be transported for its intended purpose: persons; persons and goods; When permitted, the goods are carried separately.
The new standard: the new lift standard EN81-2 and Elevator manufacture and installation of safety norms EN81-50 will be in 2016 Nian 4 Yue 20 starts to perform.
The following products need to apply for CE certificate according to the elevator instruction LIFT : 1. Speed limiter 2. Buffer (energy storage type buffer; energy absorbing buffer) 3. Safety gear (transient type ( roller and wedge ) ; progressive type ) 4. Door lock device ( car door lock device and hall door lock device ) 5. Safety circuit containing electronic components 6. Ascending overspeed protection device (brake) 7. Elevator elevator
Not applicable to the scope of the LIFT directive:
1. Cable railway cars for state or private transport personnel, including cable cars
2. Lifts specially designed and constructed for military and police purposes
3. Mine lifts
4. Theater lifts
5. Installed in Lifts on vehicles
6. Lifts connected to the machine and specially designed for entering the workshop
7. Racks and gear carriers
8. Construction site lifts for lifting personnel or lifting personnel and goods
LIFT instruction certification process:
1 Submit an application and confirm the application specifications
2. Review of technical documentation (review design calculations, design drawings, etc. review)
3. Verify technical security compliance member
4 according to the standard for inspection and testing
5.Provide test reports and related product specifications
6. Engineer review and file
7. Use of Certificate